The Board for Hostel Management (B.H.M.) is a constituent body of the Student Affairs Council (S.A.C.). The B.H.M. is responsible for policy formulation, co-ordination and review of all the matters relating to management of the Halls of Residence. The Board ensures the proper functioning of the Hostel Management organization and is responsible for upholding the Constitution of B.H.M. as also the Constitution of H.W.C.s (House Working Committees).
Hostel Committee Conveyner – Dr. Neeraj Mishra
|1. Mr. Rohit Singh-7800726285||3.Mr. Ashish Singh – Boys Hostel Warden|
|2. Mr. Mukesh Kumar||4. Mrs. Madhuri – Girls Hostel Warden|
|5. Ms. Widhilika Singh|
At the campus level it comprise all the hostels along with canteens & all the working bodies in its different cells.
- On arrival a student will report to the Caretaker or any other official of the hostel authorized by the Warden and will take possession of the room after signing the inventory of the furniture, electrical and other items in the room.
- At the end of each semester a student shall vacate his/her room and hand over the charge of the room including all items on the inventory to the Caretaker-or-any other official of the hostel authorized by the Warden. Any student desirous of retaining his room during the vacation must seek prior permission of his Warden.
- Any act of intimidation or violence, willful damage to property or drunken and riotous behavior constitutes an offence.
- Use of narcotics, consumption of alcoholic beverages and gambling are strictly prohibited.
- Use of audio equipment in hostels is acceptable only if it is not objectionable to other residents.
- It is mandatory and ordinarily sufficient for a resident to inform the House Secretary/Warden about any guest(s) staying overnight with him, order generic of tramadol tramadol buy now online with express provision that they are empowered to deny permission if the situation so warrants. For guests staying up to five days, prior permission would have to be obtained from the Warden. For longer periods permission is to be sought from the Dean of Students/Associate Dean of Students.
- The Hostel dues shall be paid as per the directives of the BHM.
For Male Students
- A student’s parents and other male guests may visit him in his room.
- Lady family members may be allowed to visit a student in his room with the permission of the Warden.
- Non-family lady visitors may be entertained by a student in the visitors’ room in the hostel from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m
For Female Students
- All residents should be normally back in the hostel by 8.30 p.m. In the pursuit of their academic work, they may stay in their laboratories, computer centre or library till 11.00 p.m. but be back in the hostel latest by 11.00 p.m.
- In case any resident has to stay out in the research laboratory or computer centre for academic work after 11.00 p.m., she may do so after making proper entries in the register regarding her name, name of the laboratory/computer centre, time of leaving the hostel and expected time of return to the hostel. On her return, she will enter in the same register the actual time of her return.
- If a resident wishes to stay out after 11.00 p.m. for any other purpose, she has to take prior permission of the Warden.
- First year students are not allowed to be outside the hostel after 9.00 p.m. for any reason without specific and prior approval of Warden and making proper entries in the register.